My First Posting!!


At Makmal Multimedia, UTHM, this post was published. At computer number 7, i wrote this post excitedly. i dont know why but this is considered my first experience writing a blog , so i think i should be feeling like that. not that its hypocratical, but i just dont know what to feel. okay, i'm a little bit excited here. haha. sometime its just hard to express my feeling.

enough with that. now i should think some topic for this post. i mean, i should post an interesting topic so that you will not feel bored when reading this blog. i know the appearance of this blog is not that flashy, but hey, its the contents that is most important! haha. Well i promise i will decorate this blog, so that you will see the blink blink here.......or NOT! haha.

well, this is the third paragraph and i should start writing about a topic....or should i? i mean this is my blog and i'm free to do whatever to my blog right? well, you readers, what do you want me to write. YOU are the reader, so please make up your mind! i dont want to write something that people dont want to read. or should i put myself into your position and think what does the reader want in my blog....or maybe i'm just overthinking about this.

and the fourth paragraph came and i still didnt start writing about a topic. DARN! i'm getting nervous here! well, i think if you stay to read until this paragraph then i should say that, i dont even need a topic to begin with!! haha. well i think this is it for my first posting, i hope you enjoyed it as much as i enjoyed writing this post. bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment